Sunday, August 16, 2015

Remember When... and Daiana Getting Baptized

Ben's Letter from July 20, 2015

Hola Familia,

[I'm sorry, my email closed and the computer wasn't connected to the Internet.

That's two weeks that I haven't written you well. Sorry]

How are you? So good to hear from you this week. The bullfrogs sound pretty fun. It reminds me of back in the summer days of my youth collecting tadpoles from the retention pond behind Grams house. Then there was that one time we had forgotten and they had all grown legs and escaped into the garage.

That's funny. I am doing well here. The weather is beautiful and not too cold nor too hot. We had a good week and have been trying to find more people to teach. It's been good.

We are teaching someone named Daiana who is getting ready to be baptized either this week of the following. She's already come to church three times to the three hours and is super excited for this moment.

Love you.


Chao

No comments:

Post a Comment