Sunday, August 16, 2015

An Invitation to You...

This is Ben's Letter from August  3, 2015

Hola!

How are you all doing? I hope everything has been going well. It's been a while since I`ve written everyone from back home.

 I just wanted to let you all know that I'm doing well and that I have loved my time down here as a missionary. It's been incredible. I'm sure you all probably are familiar with what it is a "Mormon" missionary does. But just in case you don’t know, what I do is teach people about what Jesus Christ taught us while he was here on the earth. And how it is that we can verify, of all the churches that now exist in the world, which is the true church.

This message talks of how God has called again another prophet with the divine mission of restoring the plain and simple truths. Plain and simple truths, which over the years of reformation and confusion, have been lost. Its message implies real changes in lives of anyone who takes the time to listen to it, ponders, then prays to God to know if it is really true and then acts according to that divine confirmation received from God.

I know that you all have your own faiths, beliefs, and thoughts about religion. But, I want to make you an invitation to seek out the missionaries from over there in Plainfield (or where ever it is that you live) and give them an hour of your time to hear what they have to teach. I can promise you that what they teach is true, and that if you ask God in prayer, he will answer you of the truth of these things. 

If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith --James 1:5 

I want you to know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored anew and that has changed my life. I am a changed person and all I want to do is share this with everyone.
Even if you are a little skeptical, or doubtful, please take these few minutes to sit down with the missionaries, ponder of what they teach you, then later ask our Heavenly Father if what they teach is true.


Here’s the number of the Sister Missionaries: 317-937-9545

I love you all tons!
Élder Benjamin Taylor
Mission Uruguay Montevideo

No comments:

Post a Comment