Tuesday, December 16, 2014

I'm Thankful For...

This is Ben's letter we received on 11-24-14
I'm thankful for:
   The Gospel of Jesus Christ
   My Savior
   That the most powerful being in the universe knows me personally and by name
   My mission call
   This time of my life to serve as a missionary
   My Family
     ◦       my two newest cousins a little bit more (welcome to the family)
   My Companion
   My branch (La Paloma)
   To be able to put on a little black name tag every morning
   The Scriptures
   Being part of an eternal family
   The covenants I've made with God
   This tiny country I've learned to love
   My companion and all he teaches me
   The good members of this branch
   Our Prophet Thomas S. Monson
   Forgiveness
   Agency
   Commandments
   The Atonement
   A green Christmas (I had to force that one out... I actually miss snow)
   All the other missionaries in the world
   That my parents have work and can provide for me and my siblings
   That the gospel has been restored in it's fullness
   That I can eventually return to the presence of God with my family.
I love you all so much. 
Time is Short, just know that I love all of you so much and I´m praying for all of you.

With love,

Élder Benjamin Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment