Tuesday, December 16, 2014

I'm Thankful For...

This is Ben's letter we received on 11-24-14
I'm thankful for:
•   The Gospel of Jesus Christ
•   My Savior
•   That the most powerful being in the universe knows me personally and by name
•   My mission call
•   This time of my life to serve as a missionary
•   My Family
     ◦       my two newest cousins a little bit more (welcome to the family)
•   My Companion
•   My branch (La Paloma)
•   To be able to put on a little black name tag every morning
•   The Scriptures
•   Being part of an eternal family
•   The covenants I've made with God
•   This tiny country I've learned to love
•   My companion and all he teaches me
•   The good members of this branch
•   Our Prophet Thomas S. Monson
•   Forgiveness
•   Agency
•   Commandments
•   The Atonement
•   A green Christmas (I had to force that one out... I actually miss snow)
•   All the other missionaries in the world
•   That my parents have work and can provide for me and my siblings
•   That the gospel has been restored in it's fullness
•   That I can eventually return to the presence of God with my family.
I love you all so much. 
Time is Short, just know that I love all of you so much and I´m praying for all of you.

With love,

Élder Benjamin Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment