- The food is fantastic!
- People drive like Mario Cart
- The temperature is almost perfect (as of now) They are at the end of spring and the beginning of summer, so not cold weather for Ben for a while
- Everyone speaks Spanish except for my district
- All the cars are round and tiny.
- There is an invisible lane for motorcycle riders (in between the cars driving on the highway)
- The power surges all the time, so all the computers are backed up on batteries
- The birds are huge (even the plain small ones are twice as big as the ones back home)
- The birds are LOUD!!! (one makes the sound of a person being killed.) It has decided to nest right outside of my window
- The toilet flushes backwards--This was one of Lily's questions
- We need a bidet
- There are dogs everywhere, We always end up with like 3 in the back yard of the CCM every morning and the staff sends out the Elders to go coral them out of the fence.
- Every other car is a Fiat
|Ben at the temple in Argentina|
|Ben with his companion, Elder Johnson, from South Carolina. Elder Johnson is going to the Paraguay Asuncion Mission|
|We asked for a picture of his name tag--I guess it is official now that he wears a name tage. He is Elder Taylor!|